Professor of Fundraising & Director of the Hartsook Centre for Sustainable Philanthropy
Why should you and your staff, even entry level staff, attend?
“One of the really interesting factors that emerged from that research… is the relationship between training and development and success in major gifts. And for every incremental form of training and development that small organizations get involved with, that seems to be correlated with around a $37,000 increase in the amounts that people are willing to raise.”
– Professor Adrian Sargeant, https://vimeo.com/171804656
Reasons to Attend
- Learn more in one day about current issues and best practices in philanthropy than you’d learn in a month on your own!
- Broaden your knowledge and make valuable professional contacts that will prove useful throughout your career!
- Lead your organization and your clients forward with new ideas and successful approaches discovered at the conference!
- Raise awareness of your organization across the nonprofit community by actively participating at the conference!
EPC attendees will receive a $139 room rate at the Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Southpointe. Call 724-743-5000 and reference the Emerging Philanthropy Conference. Guest rooms enjoy in-room hospitality center, free WiFi, indoor pool, and fully equipped fitness center.